The Bacon Beatdown is coming back to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center for the second year in a row!
The Bacon Beatdown is a three day Food and Fitness Festival Celebrating Bacon, Barbells and Badassery!
Join us for the Biggest and Baddest Fitness event in the world at the 2015 Daytona Beach Bacon Beatdown!
Date: 24 - 26 June, 2016
Time: 12:06 am - 12:06 am
Location: Daytona Beach Ocean Center
- Competition Commences on Friday June 26th with the Kids and Beginners divisions.
- Competition for the Intermediates, Masters and Elite athletes begins June 27th. Athletes will complete four workouts in order to place high enough to qualify for Sundays event.
- All athletes that qualify for Sunday the 28th will carry their scores over from the day before.
- The top Competitors in every division will Compete in WOD 1 on Sunday. After WOD 1, the top two thirds of each division will move on to WOD 2. After WOD 2 the top third will Compete in the final.
- REVISION!! Origionally We were only going to Take 18 from every division, HOWEVER, due to the size of the Intermediate division We decided to Take 24 to Sunday, but only 12 move on to the second wod.
- All Scores will be carried over for the Final event.
- ATTENTION!! This year we will be implimenting a Games Scoring system where each Wod is worth 1-100 points based on placement. Once again, ALL SCORES FROM SATURDAY will be carried over to Sunday's Wod's.
To enjoy your Bacon Beatdown experience, please make sure to book your stay with some of the hotels we have partnered up with near the Ocean Center Venue.
- The 2015 Daytona Beach Bacon Beatdown will take place at the Daytona Beach Ocean Center located at 101 N Atlantic Ave in Daytona Beach FL
- Parking is $8 a day and the parking garage is next door to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center at
- Entry is $12 a day or purchase a weekend pass for $30 for all three days.
- The Bacon Beatdown will feature all Beginners and Kids on Friday June 26th and all Intermediate, Masters and Elite Athletes will compete Saturday June 27th and Sunday June 28th.