The Bacon Beatdown is coming back to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center for the second year in a row!
The Bacon Beatdown is a three day Food and Fitness Festival Celebrating Bacon, Barbells and Badassery!
Join us for the Biggest and Baddest event in the world at the 2015 Daytona Beach Bacon Beatdown!
Date: 26 - 28 June, 2015
Time: 12:06 am - 12:06 am
Location: Daytona Beach Ocean Center
- Competition Commences on Friday June 26th with the Kids and Beginners divisions.
- Competition for the Intermediates, Masters and Elite athletes begins June 27th. Athletes will complete four workouts in order to place high enough (top 24) to qualify for Sundays event.
- All athletes that qualify for Sunday the 28th will carry their scores over from the day before.
- The top 24 in every division will Compete in WOD 1 on Sunday. After WOD 1, the top 16 will move on to WOD 2. After WOD 2 the top 8 Compete in the final.
- The Final WOD IS NOT a "Winner Takes All" event.
- Scores will be wieghed heavier as each Qualifier round advances.
Example: If the Division starts with 48 competitiors athletes can place 1-48
Day two the Division gets cut to 24 competitors, so placements are worth twice the points. Instead of 1-2-3-4... points would show as 2-4-6-8.
- The 2015 Daytona Beach Bacon Beatdown will take place at the Daytona Beach Ocean Center located at 101 N Atlantic Ave in Daytona Beach FL
- Parking is $8 a day and the parking garage is next door to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center at
- Entry is $12 a day or purchase a weekend pass for $30 for all three days.
- The Bacon Beatdown will feature all Beginners and Kids on Friday June 26th and all Intermediate, Masters and Elite Athletes will compete Saturday June 27th and Sunday June 28th.