The Bacon Beatdown is coming back to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center for the second year in a row!
The Bacon Beatdown is a three day Food and Fitness Festival Celebrating Bacon, Barbells and Badassery!
Join us for the Biggest and Baddest Fitness event in the world at the 2015 Daytona Beach Bacon Beatdown!
Date: 26 - 28 June, 2015
Time: 12:06 am - 12:06 am
Location: Daytona Beach Ocean Center
- Competition Commences on Friday June 26th with the Kids and Beginners divisions.
- Competition for the Intermediates, Masters and Elite athletes begins June 27th. Athletes will complete four workouts in order to place high enough (top 24) to qualify for Sundays event.
- All athletes that qualify for Sunday the 28th will carry their scores over from the day before.
- The top 24 in every division will Compete in WOD 1 on Sunday. After WOD 1, the top 16 will move on to WOD 2. After WOD 2 the top 8 Compete in the final.
- The Final WOD IS NOT a "Winner Takes All" event.
- Scores will be wieghed heavier as each Qualifier round advances.
Example: If the Division starts with 48 competitiors athletes can place 1-48
Day two the Division gets cut to 24 competitors, so placements are worth twice the points. Instead of 1-2-3-4... points would show as 2-4-6-8.
- The 2015 Daytona Beach Bacon Beatdown will take place at the Daytona Beach Ocean Center located at 101 N Atlantic Ave in Daytona Beach FL
- Parking is $8 a day and the parking garage is next door to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center at
- Entry is $12 a day or purchase a weekend pass for $30 for all three days.
- The Bacon Beatdown will feature all Beginners and Kids on Friday June 26th and all Intermediate, Masters and Elite Athletes will compete Saturday June 27th and Sunday June 28th.